Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little White Dresses

I've been seeing so many people wearing little white springtime dresses and I wanted to give an update on which accessories to pair with yours! And here's my advice: Keep them plain! Long necklaces and chunky bracelets aren't necessary. White dresses are meant to be spring and summer casual, and also look beautiful on the person without any touches. The confidence and the beauty of the person wearing it will make the dress. One accessory is enough that will make you shine! Look at what these celebs did:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/stylehive/blog/uploads/july_4_steal.jpg

Lauren (left) rocks this dress with barley no jewelry, and with one big accent- her gold purse. Gold metallics are great for neautral colors like white, and her gladiator sandals make the dress look stylish but not too fancy.

Paris (middle) opts for no jewelry and wears shiny white heels and a cute stretch headband. Sporty headbands like the one Paris is wearing make the dress look more relaxed, but her heels also make it acceptable to an important event. Without jewelry, she can easily put on a sparkly shawl in case she gets chilly later!

(Long white dresses not for blog)

4 comments:

  1. nice blog sweety!!!! I LIKE it!!! i folloW you I hOpe You Fooolllooww me TOooo???
    kissssss from germany ;*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post! I love plane white dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog...
    I love the white dress...
    Follow me if you want---

    Sakura Emme Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciao sul mio blog c'รจ un premio per te =D
    http://swingingmavi.blogspot.it

    Baci Mavi =D

    ReplyDelete